Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
WOW it's been long // #seoulnoshitday posted at 12:42 PM

I haven't been updating on this space and i'm wondering if there're still any readers or not haha. If you popped by, HI. If you've been refreshing this page from time to time, oops I WILL TRY MY BEST to be consistent....... ^.^"

I just started school this week and the feeling is really strange... I'm a student again! I'm reading Arts, Design and Media in NTU and gosh I kinda doubt my decision a little bit..... i'm just wondering what would I feel if I chose other schools back then... idk... like biz could be smth that i may be able to research and study and bullshit my way thru? HAHA but my concern was the crazy competitive peeps in SMU ahhhh you know all the rumours haha and if you compare that to ADM, I thought I'm going to have more fun while studying, but errr i'm quite intimidated by the my classmates' talent and skills + also the amount of workload already......but since i'm already here, why not just press on and pursue my choice!!! & I thought of making a separate page to upload all my illustrations/photog/videos and record my journey in the arts school - and hopefully see improvements along the way hahaha sounds good?

and yes, after i ended my job in cmax this April, I went to korea in May and this time, explored Jeju and Seoul with Carmen, Alison and Ashrielle! no long stories on blog (yet) but here are 3 episodes of our adventure!




ENJOY! ^.^

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

All rights reserved f-allingyou.com
HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.