Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
OCS Social Night 9Jan posted at 11:01 AM

I guess many girls with army boyfriends will look forward and want to attend the social night hahha. I just thought it's a cool experience and not everyone will get a chance to go la so I'm quite happy that I got to experience this smart casual get together ^^


& good thing that I saw a few familiar faces, so when edward has to go for photo-taking or whatever, I wouldn't be totally alone HAHA but actually yep I was awkwardly alone still BECAUSE edward wants me to be one of those that stands beside the photog to take an extra pic of the group hahahahaha





They said this year's a little bit different because their platoon commander? or somebody bit shot said they're rather people stand around and mingle so there were only cocktail tables, not a sit down round-table thing so it was really casual and relaxing~ I enjoyed my night! Thanks Ed xx
Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.