Lim Ziyu
Home Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Dayre
Clarence's 21st posted at 12:23 AM

Idk how, idk why, somehow I got close to Carmen's secondary school clique HAHA it's like, maybe it's fate, maybe I've got quite a few mutual friends in the clique, or some how we're on the same frequency but HAHA I'm glad to be part of ai qing de sha mo HAHAHAHHA

& clar being the 1st to catch up with me in the adulthood organized a mini cozy party at his place





Ed was so nice to come and pick me up to go home! But because everyone was hungry, we went for supper instead hahahah


BAMZ


Labels:

Lim Ziyu


Dance // Sing // Travel
Influences
Host: Ellen DeGeneres
Music: Beyoncé
Model: Miranda Kerr / Tyra Banks
YouTuber: Ryan Higa / Jayesslee
Fav people









Credits
Layout and header image by mymostloved with base image, brushes and background.